We are currently looking for an experienced Program Manager to join our team, reporting to the Director of Engineering. They will be responsible for the development and production launch of new products and also will act as the primary link between Adventec and our customers throughout the Program cycle.
We are currently developing new products & components for electric vehicles, autonomous driving, and other automotive electrical applications and require an experienced leader to manage their launch into volume manufacturing.
- Manage new programs; commencing with the award of business, oversee tool build, process development and program scheduling, APQP, leading to preparation and submission of PPAP package and seamless transfer to the production team.
- New product Engineering analysis, cost development, and customer quotation
- Act as primary linkage to customers on matters relating to commercial and technical concerns, design revisions, part quality, and corrective actions
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering combined with relative experience
- 10 years of relevant applicable experience in automotive parts manufacturing
- Experience with projects spanning the full systems development life cycle
- Experience working on multiple projects at one time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead multi-disciplinary projects involving various engineering disciplines
- Able to work and contribute individually and as part of a team, being a self-starter
- Willingness to learn and self-educate
If you are a highly motivated, mature, and organized individual who enjoys a challenge and knows how to take initiative, we would like to hear from you and invite you to submit your resume through the link below.
We presently have an outstanding entry level career opportunity for the right energetic & entrepreneurial individual to join our technical team.
In this position, you will support the Sales and Engineering teams through:
- Cost development of new products & customer quote preparation
- Engineering analysis of materials and methods, leading to recommendations for optimized cost, quality & manufacturability
- Research into alternate materials, suppliers, and new technologies
- Product launch support, including product enhancement, process design and optimization, and advanced planning documentation.
- Coordination of prototype tooling builds and sample production
The ideal candidate will combine an Engineering degree with a keen desire to advance through hard work, initiative and creativity. This position provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to join an advanced, leading edge Canadian manufacturing firm to learn the technology side of our business from the ground up. We offer a competitive wage as well as a comprehensive benefit package. Interested, qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume through the link below
Administrative support to President
- Provide confidential administrative support to the president and senior management team.
- Oversee and coordinate calendar for President.
- Attend, record and distribute minutes of management meetings and coordinate follow-up as required
- Manage corporate travel
- Prepare and edit, high quality correspondence / communications, presentations and
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports, documents, summaries and analysis of data.
- Provide timely feedback on pertinent business issues to the President during his absence.
- Organize, file and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Answer and manage incoming calls for the president to minimize distractions.
Marketing / Business Development
- Develop / Manage social media strategy for company
- Coordinate / complete responses to requests for information
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Maintain databases (ie. quote activity, sales follow-up, KPI’s etc.)
- Coordinate with outside suppliers for marketing materials.
- Arrange and co-ordinate with HR, meetings, luncheons and other events.
- Collaborate with HR to develop and publish monthly employee newsletter and updates for communication screen in cafeteria
- Participate in social committee activities geared to improving morale / employee engagement
- Chair cross functional committee, compile CI ideas from throughout business, triage and coordinate CI activities
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels to ensure smooth and timely execution on key strategic initiatives
- Utilize / establish appropriate project management tools including timelines, budgets and progress reports to ensure timely implementation.
- Co-ordinate and carry out project-based work.
- Coordinate compilation of data from functional managers into KPI’s for analysis by operations leadership.
- Provide recommendations for improvement
Education: Any of: Engineering degree, MBA, BA Marketing,